Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love at sixth sight

Excerpts from my scribble diary, nothing serious though. At times you write to express, some times to hide or forget. This might fall in the latter category.
I was at this conference in Seattle today morning when I first saw her, that too amid an embarrassing moment.Usually, I have a problem of not being able to leave an impression to someone at the first shot, but this time I was pretty sure I made a very bad start. How many times does that happen?

Oh come on, don’t be mean, I know it happens very often. You don’t have to say that.

Well, we kept on meeting that day, here and there. Sometimes a half smile, at times a glance, most of the times nothing. Every time I saw her, I was more attracted to her. Most of the times I'm attracted to a girl at first sight or maybe after knowing them too much, but it’s the first time I’m falling for a girl at sixth sight. Unsurprisingly enough, my heart failed to explain this affair.  Slowly, I started becoming nervous every time I saw her. Alike the Urdu word Wehshat, I was so insanely devoted to her that I withdrew to myself completely and stopped thinking about the existence of a world outside. Her mystic eyes became so intense inside me that at one point I could had sailed my boat in them and never returned to the shore thereafter. There was so much of lost love and poems her glances planted in me, that I became lovesick and transcended all boundaries of reason. From the cage of sanity, my mind frenzied out breaking open all the chains of life. 

No comments: