Saturday, February 15, 2014

Discomfort of a bizarre moment

It’s good to experience a pleasant connection to someone, at times. For a while, I went so long without being in a relation that I almost forgot how that is to be attracted to a girl. I kind of got alienated from that feeling and one day, after a long time, I saw someone new and all of a sudden I’m forced to revisit that kindred feeling for this complete stranger. 

It’s a bizarre moment, being scared, helpless and awfully underwent.It’ll be totally awkward if I tell her that I feel something. I’m risking to be exposed to utter shame or ridiculing judgments for everything I say or enact. I feel so terribly lost in this envelope of time.

Wish I had some sort of magical powers, so as to travel across hundreds of miles in any given second to meet her. Then again, I'm aware that I’m just an inferior human without a TARDIS in my real life. Else if I had the power of words, I could write a lovely poem to impress her. I would even trade time to convince her how much she is wanted. 

But then you realize it’s a dream everyone of us have – to owe someone a misplaced love, or to be virtually owned by someone totally mysterious. It could be a mirage in the desert, but it did certainly blaze up my passion for living. I hope this moment last longer than usual, more than that I hope I’m understood.

No comments: